Jalapeño Popper Burger
An amazing burger recipe using simple jalapeño popper ingredients.
Servings: 4 burgers
- 1 batch homemade hamburger buns or store-bought
- 4 pre-made burger patties or 1lb ground beef
- 1 package cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 C fresh or jar jalapeño slices
- 2 sweet onions caramelized
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
(Bun recipe link above). Before placing buns in the oven, brush with melted butter and top with jalapeño slices and shredded Mozzarella cheese.
Bake and set aside.
Sauté onions in a skillet over medium heat until they turn light brown. Set aside.
Heat grill to medium-high heat. Grill first side of patties, flip and grill for about 2 minutes. Then add mozzarella cheese and cream cheese and allow to melt.
Once burgers are finished, top with onions and jalapeños and Enjoy!