Take your party to the next level with everyone’s favorite dip. Here’s our variation of the famously creamy dip all Americans love.
Remember that song from the 90’s:
I put my hand up on your hip
When I dip, you dip, we dip
I remember dancing to that song in sixth grade with Roger T.
Which brings up a few questions: Was that an appropriate song for a twelve year old? Why were we having a dance party in sixth grade? What ever happened to Roger T.?
And most importantly, what does this song have to do with this recipe?
Well I thought it was obvious. That song says the word dip like 82 times and this is a dip recipe. To this day when people talk about dip I start to sing this song in my head. Unfortunate? Yes. But there is no controlling it. So onto this dip. If we are eating this then it is either a party happening or its a Saturday. There really isn’t much to say about this because it is so easy. Chop, combine, top with crispy onions and bake. Eat while hot with crackers, chips or veggies..
In fact this is so simple that I now have some extra time on my hands. Actually, I saved so much time that now I can have a dance party at home to 90’s hip-hop. Or more realistically, ill take a nap.
Mix this up in a hot minute and use it to make friends.
Hot Artichoke Dip
Hot and creamy appetizer perfect for any gathering
- 1 16 oz jar quartered artichoke hearts
- 1/2 C shredded parmesan cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 C mayo
- 1 tsp dill weed
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1 6 oz can French onion rings divided in half
- Preheat oven to 400
- Mix together all ingredients except for half the french onions
- Place in a 6x6 or similar size baking dish, and top with remaining french onions*
- Place in oven and bake for 40 minutes or until middle is hot
- Serve straight from baking dish or transfer to a bowl and enjoy with bread, chips, or crackers
*You can use any size baking dish you have but reduce the time as it will not take as long to heat through