Take your party to the next level with everyone's favorite artichoke dip. Here's our variation of the famously creamy dip all Americans love. Full of artichokes, cream cheese, parmesan and topped with crispy onions. Perfect with crackers, chips or bread.
Perfect Party Appetizer
What I love about this artichoke dip is that it goes with every kind of party food. No matter what I'm serving, I can always make up a batch of this dip and put some crackers, chips, bread or veggies with it. Then there's guaranteed something for everyone!
How to make the perfect artichoke dip
First, if you have a cute baking dish, use it! You can serve it in what you bake it in, so save yourself the extra washing.
Turn your oven on to 400°F.
Mix up all ingredients except the crispy onions. Place in your baking dish and heat for 40 minutes until piping hot all the way through.
When you pull it out, top it with the onions and that's it! Seriously. I know, right? Such and incredibly easy artichoke dip and so incredibly delicious.
Need to make this gluten free? No problem! Just leave off the crispy onions, everything else is naturally gluten free and can be served with vegetables and gluten free crackers. Easy, celiac friendly and still delicious!
Need to make it lactose free? This one can be more of a challenge, but there are plenty of lactose free cream cheeses. If you can have goat cheese, use Pecorino Romano instead of Parmesan. Pecorino comes from sheep.
- 1 16 oz jar quartered artichoke hearts
- ½ C shredded parmesan cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ½ C mayo
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1 6 oz can French onion rings divided in half
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Mix together all ingredients except for half the french onions
- Place in a 6x6 or similar size baking dish, and top with remaining french onions*
- Place in oven and bake for 40 minutes or until middle is hot
- Serve straight from baking dish or transfer to a bowl and enjoy with bread, chips, or crackers
Leave a Reply