This Fall Grain Free Granola recipe is full of delicious and protein packed ingredients. Combined with a bit of coconut oil and honey and it becomes the perfect afternoon snack. I love that you can use any nuts or seeds you have on hand, so I can always make up a batch!
Never Miss a Recipe! Sign up for my Newsletter to see new recipes first!
Grain Free Granola Ingredients:
To make this grain free granola recipe, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- Almonds: Give them a rough chop.
- Shredded Coconut: Definitely one of my favorite ways to sweeten just about any recipe!
- Pumpkin Seeds (or Pepitas): I used pumpkin spiced seeds from Trader Joe’s to give it that great “Fall” flavor I love!
- Sunflower Seeds: Packed with B complex vitamins
- Chia Seeds: This is where the protein starts coming in. Chia seeds have 4.7 grams of protein in 1 oz!
- Hemp Seeds: Hemp seeds are considered a complete protein, meaning they provide all the essential amino acids.
- Coconut Oil: My favorite way to bind and add a bit of moisture without the unhealthy fat.
- Cinnamon: Get that delicious Fall flavor going!
- Vanilla Extract: This will amp up the flavor of those delicious nuts and seeds.
- Honey: Just a touch of sweetness, plus it helps create those great granola clusters!
- Salt: Just be sure not to add any salt if you’re using any salted nuts.
How to make Granola:
To make this Grain Free Granola Recipe, simply…
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and give it a really good stir, so that all nuts and seeds are covered in the coconut oil, honey and vanilla.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 20 minutes. Give it a quick stir halfway through.
- Allow to cool. Then store in an airtight container for up to one month at room temperature.
Love this granola recipe? Try these other amazing granola recipes!
If you decide to give this recipe a try, be sure to snap a photo to share, tagging @theovenlight and #theovenlight on Instagram or Facebook!
Grain Free Granola
- 1 C Almonds chopped
- 1 C Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 C Pumpkin Seed
- 1/2 C Sunflower Seed
- 1/3 C Chia Seeds
- 1/3 C Hemp ground or seeds
- 3 Tbsp Coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes, stirring once halfway through
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before transferring to an airtight container