It’s almost embarrassing to call this Everything But The Bagel Yogurt Dip a recipe, it’s crazy easy! BUT, I came up with this after paying a small fortune for a tiny container of similar dip at Trader Joe’s. I realized real quick that I could easily create this recipe at home and can completely control what’s in it. I ALWAYS have some of this in my fridge. My husband and I both use it for everything. Chips, french fries, veggies, spread it on a sandwich, you name it, we use it!
Sign up for our FREE 7 Day Simple Meal Plan!
Ingredients for Healthy Everything but the Bagel yogurt Dip
- Greek Yogurt – You’ll want to use good quality greek yogurt for this recipe. I like Fage or Chobani. And feel free to use 0% fat, it’s still delicious and frankly, I can’t tell the difference between 0% and full fat.
- Everything Bagel Seasoning – Trader Joe’s has a small jar for $1.99 and it’s great! But if you don’t have a TJ’s nearby, I also really love this one by McCormick, that I found at my local grocery store in the spice aisle.
- Olive Oil – Using a little olive oil will help cut down on the thickness of the yogurt and adds a touch of flavor.
Can I Make my own Everything Bagel Seasoning?
Absolutely! Check out the recipe below for a simple way to recreate this delicious spice at home. Plus, then you can make it to your taste. I like a little extra salt in mine, and I never have black sesame seeds, so I just replace it with more white sesame seeds.
Dairy Free Everything but the Bagel Yogurt Dip
Need this recipe to be dairy free? Try using alternative almond milk or cashew milk yogurt. My favorite is by Silk, but there are lots of brands making delicious yogurt using dairy alternatives. The best part? They’re still full of healthy probiotics and good gut bacteria!
Looking for more simple party recipes? Check out these reader favorites:
- Super Greens Pesto – Try serving this rustic-style with a loaf of bread to tear and dip.
- White Bean and Feta Dip – This goes great with Homemade Pita Chips, pita bread, or veggies.
- Simple Queso Dip – Obviously perfect with tortilla chips, but also delicious with bread cubes.
- Artichoke Dip – This is a party staple. This super simple recipe can be made ahead of time, too!
- Apricot Brie Cheese – technically not a dip, but the brie cheese gets so melty, and it’s such a crowd pleaser, I had to include it!
- Blue Cheese Dip – A classic. Goes great with potato chips and lots of veggies.
Love this Everything yogurt dip? Try these other awesome dips!
Everything but the Bagel Yogurt Dip
- 1 C greek yogurt Use any fat percentage you prefer. I use 0%.
- 1 Tbsp everything but the bagel spice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
Homemade Everything But the Bagel Spice
- 2 Tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 Tbsp white sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp black sesame seeds white sesame seeds can be substituted
- 1 Tbsp dried minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp dried minced onion
- 2 tsp kosher salt more to taste
- Mix yogurt and spice. Add olive oil as needed, depending on thickness of yogurt. Really thick yogurt needs a little extra.
- Sprinkle extra spice on top just for fun. Serve with potato chips, veggies, pita bread, or anything you want!