It’s almost embarrassing to call this Everything Dip a recipe, it’s crazy easy! BUT, I came up with this on my own after paying a small fortune for a tiny container of similar dip at Trader Joe’s. I realized real quick that I could easily create this recipe at home and can completely control what’s in it. I ALWAYS have some of this in my fridge. My husband and I both use it for everything. Chips, french fries, veggies, spread it on a sandwich, you name it, we use it!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase from my link I may make a small commission at no cost to you.
Sign up for our FREE 7 Day Simple Meal Plan!
Ingredients for healthy Everything yogurt Dip
Greek Yogurt – You’ll want to use good quality greek yogurt for this recipe. I like Fage or Chobani. And feel free to use 0% fat, it’s still delicious and frankly, I can’t tell the difference between 0% and full fat.
Everything Bagel Seasoning – Trader Joe’s has a small jar for $1.99 and it’s great! But if you don’t have a TJ’s nearby, I also really love this one by McCormick, that I found at my local grocery store in the spice aisle.
Tip: You can also make your own Everything Bagel Seasoning by combining the following:
- 2 Tbsp Poppy Seeds
- 1 Tbsp White Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Black Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp dried minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp dried minced onion
- 2 tsp sea salt
This above recipe came from the amazing Two Peas and Their Pod.
Everything Yogurt Dip Recipe variations
Need this recipe to be dairy free? Try using alternative almond milk or cashew milk yogurt. My favorite is by Silk, but there are lots of brands making delicious yogurt using dairy alternatives. The best part? They’re still full of healthy probiotics and good gut bacteria!
Looking for more great recipes for a party? These are some of my all-time simple party dips:
- Super Greens Pesto – I like to serve this rustic-style with a loaf of bread.
- White Bean and Feta Dip – This goes great with Homemade Pita Chips, pita bread, or veggies.
- Simple Queso Dip – Obviously perfect with tortilla chips, but also delicious with bread cubes.
- Artichoke Dip – super simple recipe you can make ahead of time, so it’s perfect for parties! Plus, it’s yummmmmmmy.
- Apricot Brie Cheese – technically not a dip, but the cheese gets so melty, and it’s such a crowd pleaser, I had to include it!
- Blue Cheese Dip – A classic. Goes great with potato chips and lots of veggies.
Love this Everything yogurt dip? Try these other awesome dips!
If you decide to give this recipe a try, be sure to snap a photo to share, tagging @theovenlight and #theovenlight on Instagram or Facebook!
Everything but the Bagel Yogurt Dip
- 1 C greek yogurt Use any fat percentage you prefer. I use 0%.
- 1 Tbsp everything spice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Mix yogurt and spice. Add olive oil as needed, depending on thickness of yogurt. Really thick yogurt needs a little extra.