Perfect bubbles and a touch of vodka and lime make this our go-to for a quick late-afternoon drink. We love to drink it outside while we BBQ or while watching the kids run around like crazy in the forest. Making this drink the perfect accompaniment to a relaxing evening.
Sign up for our FREE 7 Day Simple Meal Plan!
Tell me all about this Vodka Lime Seltzer
- How is it different – The popular name for a similar drink is a Vodka Tonic. However, that is made with sugary (typically high-fructose corn syrup) tonic water. We much prefer this drink with zero sugar and zero calorie seltzer water and adding a bit of all-natural agave for the perfect tart/sweet combo.
- Flavor – The great thing about this recipe is it can totally be made to your tastes. Start with your favorite brand of Vodka. We like to use a local brand made here in Golden, CO called Vanjak. It’s delicious and pure. Their vodka is corn-based and gluten free. Fresh limes add the perfect amount of tart flavor. You can substitute with lime juice in a jar (or those cute squeeze bottles), but the taste won’t be as fresh. Last, we LOVE our local Boulder, CO Madhava all-natural organic agave. YUM!
- Difficulty Level – Super super simple. Literally not sure if any recipe could be easier.
Got any other great drink recipes? I’m so glad you asked!
- Pineapple Tom Collins
- Bailey’s Irish Cream Mocha
- Raspberry Hot Chocolate – Dairy Free
- Classic Hot Chocolate
- Pumpkin Spice Steamer – Dairy Free
- Espresso Double Shot – Starbucks Copycat
- Sparkling Watermelon Refresher
Love this 3 Ingredient Vodka Lime Seltzer Recipe? Try these other amazing drink recipes!
If you decide to give this recipe a try, be sure to snap a photo to share, tagging @theovenlight and #theovenlight on Instagram or Facebook!
- 1-2 shots vodka
- 1 Tbsp lime juice about half a fresh lime
- 2 tsp agave more if you prefer it sweeter
- seltzer water unsweetened
- Combine vodka, lime, and agave in a highball or other half-sized glass. Stir.
- Add ice. Preferably large square cubes.
- Top with seltzer water until glass is full, or about 1/2 cup.
- Garnish with lime wedge and serve.