Healthy side dishes are not difficult to come by. However, healthy side dishes that are also completely delicious are few and far between. I love a side dish like this Lemon Parmesan Baked Potatoes that I look forward to as much as the main dish.
Sign up for our FREE 7 Day Simple Meal Plan!
Lemon Garlic Aioli for Dipping
I love dip. Like I really love dip. My refrigerator is filled to the brim with store bought and homemade dips, sauces and dressings of every kind. When I order fries at a restaurant, all I want to hear about are the dips they can offer. I then judge the restaurant on the amount and flavors of their dips.
So with these potatoes, a simple lemon garlic aioli is the perfect complement to the lemon parmesan wedges. Lemon, garlic, salt and pepper mix in with mayonnaise to make the perfect, simple dip. YUM!
Tell me all about these lemon parmesan baked potato wedges
- Flavor – The lemon really brightens these potatoes and the parmesan (from a can, not fresh) add that salty, cheesy flavor that makes these so crave-able.
- Texture – Baked at a high temp and coated in butter, these potato wedges get crispy on the outside and stay warm and soft on the inside.
- Difficulty Level – Very easy. It’s a simple cut, mix and bake situation.
- Time – About 1 hour start to finish. Wash and cut the potatoes and create topping mixture. Combine and bake. Now get on with your evening.
Dinner recipes that go great with these baked potato wedges
- Jalapeño Popper Burger
- Grilled Steak with Blue Cheese Salsa
- Mountain Burger with Cambazola Cheese
- Pork Loin with Apricot Balsamic Sauce
- Blackberry Jalapeño Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Buffalo Chicken Burger with Blue Cheese Slaw
Love this lemon parmesan potato wedge recipe? Try these other amazing potato recipes!
If you decide to give this recipe a try, be sure to snap a photo to share, tagging @theovenlight and #theovenlight on Instagram or Facebook!
Lemon Parmesan Baked Potatoes
- 3 medium russet potatoes cut into wedges
- 1/4 C butter melted
- 2 Tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt 2
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
Optional Lemon Garlic Aioli
- 3/4 C mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- fresh parmesan
- chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Cover baking sheet with foil and spray lightly with non stick oil.
- Cut potatoes into 8 wedges and place in large bowl.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter. Add spices, lemon juice and parmesan. Mix.
- Pour butter mixture over potatoes and toss until potatoes are evenly coated.
- Spread out potatoes on the foil, try not to let them touch so they bake evenly. Pour any extra sauce over potatoes.
- Bake on center rack for 40 minutes, flipping after 20 minutes.
Optional Lemon Garlic Aioli
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl. Serve alongside potatoes for dipping. YUM!
- Feel free to top off these fries with fresh parmesan and chopped parsley.